Dili – A team of Anti-Corruption Specialists (EAK) from the Anti-Corruption Commission (CAC) conducts raising awareness activities for students of several schools in the capital. The team was led by the Director for Prevention and Public Awareness Rosário Araújo.
The schools visited by EAK team are the Sergio Vieira de Mello Junior High School, the Islamic Senior High School of Annur Kampung Alor, the Tourism School, the Vocational High School, the Secondary school of Kristal, the Secondary School of 5 de Maio and the Secondary School of 28 de Novembro.
Director of Prevention and Public Awareness Rosario Araujo said the CAC presence in schools is crucial. The early education of students is vital as they represent the future leaders of Timor-Leste.
“If students know early about anti-corruption subjects, when they finish their studies and become leaders they know already what is corruption and what are the risks involved. This will help them avoiding corruption and tackling those risks.” said Director Rosario.
The activities were carried out within the annual public awareness program of the commission. The program targets students, teachers, community leaders, religions leaders, veterans, political parties, private sector and public sector. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- Senior Management CAC Aprezenta Relatoriu Annual 2016 nian ba PN
- Ministeriu Hotu La Iha Ida Moos, Kuaze Komete Mal-Administrasaun
- Rezultadu Monitorizasaun Kampanha Prezidensial, FP Balun Viola Lei
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC