Dili – The Anti-Corruption Commission (CAC) today begins its works of 2016 with the meeting with His Excellency President of Republic Taur Matan Ruak (TMR) at the President Palace Aitarak Laran. The purpose of the meeting is to inform the President of Republic on the works of the Anti-Corruption Commission (CAC) in the year of 2015.
The Commissioner Tilman also informed to His Excellency President of Republic about the Strategic Priorities of Anti-Corruption Commission for 2016 that focus on (1) Corruption Prevention and Good Governance in Election (2) Internal Adjustment of Organizational and Institutional of CAC (3) Development of the draft of National Anti-Corruption Strategy.
His Excellency President of Republic, Taur Matan Ruak congratulated the Anti-Corruption Commission (CAC) on its continuous works and persevering efforts to prevent and combat corruption and its commitment to further strengthen institutional cooperation at the national and international level to fight corruption from all front.
“Corruption is a chronical disease that destroys the development and wellbeing of our people. Hence the President of Republic always supports the works of the Anti-Corruption Commission (CAC) according to its legal mandate to fight against corruption” He concluded.
The Anti-Corruption Commission (CAC) was represented by the Commissioner Aderito Tilman, Deputy Commissioner for Prevention and Public Awareness Raising, Mr. Jose “Sama Larua” Neves, Deputy Commissioner for Technical Support and Cooperation, Mr. Manual Bucar and Adviser on UNCAC, Institutional and International Cooperation, Mr. Jonas Guterres. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC
- UNODC Conducts a Two Days Training on Economic and Financial Crime to CAC Investigators
- CAC-MCIA Realiza Debate Loron Ida Kona-ba Rezultadu Peskiza Fundus Subvensaun Públika
- CAC-MCIA Hold a One-Day Debate About the Results of the Research on Public Subventions