The objective of the meeting is to inform the work of CAC in the area of prevention, institutional and international cooperation and Timor-Leste’s compliance, as a State Party to the implementation of the United Nations Conventions against Corruption (UNCAC) and Timor-Leste’s active role on the Anti-Corruption Initiative of Small Island States.
CAC also presented the draft of Anti-Corruption Law to His Excellency President of Parliament. The President of Parliament said the Anti-Corruption Law is one of the priorities legislation which will be tabled for plenary discussion before the next election.
Furthermore, his Excellency also commended the works of CAC and suggested to put greater emphasize on the prevention and institutional collaboration between public institutions in its efforts to combat corruption.
CAC team led by Commissioner Adérito Tilman, accompanied by Deputy Commissioner of Prevention and Public Awareness, Mr. Jose “Sama Larua” Neves, Deputy Commissioner of Technical Support and Cooperation, Mr. Manuel Bucar and Adviser for UNCAC, Institutional and International Cooperation, Mr. Jonas Guterres. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- Senior Management CAC Aprezenta Relatoriu Annual 2016 nian ba PN
- Ministeriu Hotu La Iha Ida Moos, Kuaze Komete Mal-Administrasaun
- Rezultadu Monitorizasaun Kampanha Prezidensial, FP Balun Viola Lei
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC