The objective of the meeting is to inform the work of CAC in the area of prevention and public awareness raising activities jointly organized with Commission of Peace and Justice in Diocese Dili.
CAC, acknowledged the influential presence of the Catholic Church, proposed to formalize institutional cooperation between CAC and Commission of Peace and Justice in all 3 Dioceses through the memorandum of understanding.
The Most Reverend Bishop commended the work of CAC and expressed his continuous support to the work of CAC and to establish formal institutional cooperation between CAC and the Catholic Church, represented by Commission of Peace and Justice in the area of prevention and public awareness raising.
CAC team led by Commissioner Adérito Tilman, accompanied by Deputy Commissioner of Prevention and Public Awareness, Mr. Jose “Sama Larua” Neves, and Adviser for UNCAC, Institutional and International Cooperation, Mr. Jonas Guterres. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- Senior Management CAC Aprezenta Relatoriu Annual 2016 nian ba PN
- Ministeriu Hotu La Iha Ida Moos, Kuaze Komete Mal-Administrasaun
- Rezultadu Monitorizasaun Kampanha Prezidensial, FP Balun Viola Lei
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC