Dili – Senior Management of Commission of Anti-Corruption (CAC) led by Commissioner Dr. Adérito Antonio Pinto Tilman welcomed delegation from government agencies of Solomon Island at CAC office on Friday, 10 July.
The objective of thi visit is to learn from Timor-Leste experiences on creating the anti-corruption institution and to exchange ideas and perspective on prevention and combating corruption, as Solomon Island is prepare to establish an anti corruption agency.
Commissioner Tilman appreciated this visit and hope that this delegation would gain some valuable information and knowledge from CAC experince and Timor-Leste in general on the efforts to prevent and combat corruption and hopefully bring some knowledge that they learn here to implement in Salomon Island.
“CAC is extremely happy with this visit and honoured that we can share our experience on combating corruption and prevention program with this delegation. I am hoping that they would be able to bring back home some useful information from this visit. Says Commissioner Tilman
This program is funded by UNODC with delegations from Solomon Island; Mr. Moses Saitala, Mr. Francis Luza, Mr. Joe Poraiwai, Mr. John Kouni, Mr Derek Futaias and an UNODC representative Annika Whytes will be here in Dili for two days visiting CAC and other government agencies such as Provedor Office of Human Rights, PDHJ, Commission of National Election (CNE) and Office of Prosecutor General. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC
- UNODC Conducts a Two Days Training on Economic and Financial Crime to CAC Investigators
- CAC-MCIA Realiza Debate Loron Ida Kona-ba Rezultadu Peskiza Fundus Subvensaun Públika
- CAC-MCIA Hold a One-Day Debate About the Results of the Research on Public Subventions