Dili – Given the nature and the dimensions of corruption spread out and has multiple impacts across jurisdictions, the noble struggle of any anti-corruption agency within a jurisdiction also contributes to the global fight against corruption. This implies that when an anti-corruption agency suffers setbacks due to its commitment to fight corruption; call for attentions, supports and solidarities from other jurisdictions or institutions as an obligation of the global fight against corruption.
Taking into account the global interest of fighting corruption and following closely the seriousness, assertiveness and the professional ways of curving corruption in Indonesia by the Komisi Pemberantasan Korrupsi (KPK), the CAC of Timor-Leste is appalled at the current adversities the KPK is facing.
We assured our unconditional solidarity and unwavering moral support at this challenging time and do believe that KPK will professionally overcome such a situation and the POLRI (Indonesia National Police), all competent authorities, non-governmental organizations and the people of the Republic of Indonesia would not let the progress of fighting corruption, democratization and rule of law which have been flourished so far fade away.
We hope this temporary setback will not deter the unrelenting commitment in fighting corruption in Indonesia and worldwide.
Dr. Adérito Tilman, Komisariu CAC
José “Sama Larua” Neves, Komisariu Adjuntu
Manuel Bucar, Komisariu Adjuntu
This post is also available in: Tetum
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC
- UNODC Conducts a Two Days Training on Economic and Financial Crime to CAC Investigators
- CAC-MCIA Realiza Debate Loron Ida Kona-ba Rezultadu Peskiza Fundus Subvensaun Públika
- CAC-MCIA Hold a One-Day Debate About the Results of the Research on Public Subventions