Dili – About 212 applicants were competing at writing test to join Comissão Anti-Corrupção (CAC) for the position of 10 investigators at National Police Academy Comoro Dili on Friday (14/11) last week. Today, Monday (17/11) another 195 applicants also compete in a writing test for four administrations vacant at Canossian School Has Laran, Dili. Total applicants who took the writing test for 14 vacant at CAC are 407 applicants.
CAC will recruit 10 more investigators to complete total 15 current investigators. CAC works together with Prosecutor General’s office and National Police during the process of recruitment for investigators and Public Service Commission for CAC officials as public servants.
“CAC conduct recruitment for 10 investigators this year and also recruit 4 more public servants to the positions of Study and Analysis of BoQ Officer, Legal and Politic Officer, Civic Education Officer and a Researcher,” said CAC Human Resources Officer, Luis Ersio Guterres.
In this year recruitment, about six CAC officials have been disqualified to join the recruitment process as investigator by the Senior Management. Three National Police officials also been disqualified as their general Commands have not allowed them to join the CAC recruitment process.
This recruitment process as first recruitment conduct by CAC under newly elected Commissioner Leadership of Second Mandate, Adérito Tilman that inaugurated by the National Parliament on 15th of July 2014. CAC has 65 officials that comprising of 15 investigators and 50 officials. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC
- UNODC Conducts a Two Days Training on Economic and Financial Crime to CAC Investigators
- CAC-MCIA Realiza Debate Loron Ida Kona-ba Rezultadu Peskiza Fundus Subvensaun Públika
- CAC-MCIA Hold a One-Day Debate About the Results of the Research on Public Subventions