Maubara – About 55 Comissão Anti-Corrupção (CAC) officers hold an Annual Evaluation Meeting at “Casa Retiru – Retreat House” at Convent of Carmelitas Nuns Maubara Liquiça during three days, 17-20 December 2014.
Commissioner Adérito Tilman accompanied by Deputy Commissioner for Prevention Manuel Bucar launched Annual Reflection officially and Secretary Executive Alexandre Freitas explained the three day annual evaluation meeting regulation to officers to be followed.
This Annual Evaluation Meeting tends to offer an opportunity to every staff in all directorates to present its performance result based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in 2014 with its obstacles and challenges. Moreover, every directorate also presents plans and programs for fiscal year of 2015, including present expectation and recommendations.
CAC staffs with enthusiasm and pro-active participates in this annual meeting in a constructive discussion atmosphere for good progress of CAC.
This is the fifth Annual Meeting since its establishment on 22 February 2010 to evaluate its performances of every directorate. (*)
This post is also available in: Tetum
- CAC Rekruta Asesor Nasional Nain Rua
- CAC is Recruiting Two National Advisers
- UNODC Halao Treinamentu Loron Rua Kona-ba Economic and Financial Crime ba Investigador CAC
- UNODC Conducts a Two Days Training on Economic and Financial Crime to CAC Investigators
- CAC-MCIA Realiza Debate Loron Ida Kona-ba Rezultadu Peskiza Fundus Subvensaun Públika
- CAC-MCIA Hold a One-Day Debate About the Results of the Research on Public Subventions